Beautiful Peacock on Bricks Wall Canvas Print Panel Wall Painting - With 5 Frames
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Material - high-grade 7 MM MDF or engineered wood for frames and thick gloss canvas fabric for printing the painting
- Total coverage area: 44" W x 24" H. (24" H x 8" W x 5 panels)
- Frames - A Set of 5 Frames
- Finish - Smooth
Technique - High definition photo print technology
- Easy to clean
- Elegant look
- Longer life
- Ready to hang/Easy to install
- Frames are resistant to shrink
Note - The actual color and image can vary from the one displayed here.
- Carefully decide a space in your home/office - bedroom, living room, and office reception
- Prefer a light coloured wall
- As per Vastu, hanging a wall painting on the eastern or northern wall of your home or commercial setup is considered good. If you believe in Vaastu, you should follow the this hanging tip
- Get in touch with Vastu expert to know more on the directions for hanging such a wall art piece
- Avoid hanging wall paintings on outside walls for minimum care & maintenance
This page would deal with the rules and guidelines concerning refund or replacement of products purchased from our website, app or its affiliated services. Mostly, the below general rules would be applicable for all the products, but in case, there's an exception, you would be personally notified of it by the customer team itself.Feel free to place a refund/request, in case:
- You are unsatisfied with the product
- The product is full of defects
- You have changed your mind and so on…..
We try to follow a "No Question Asked Refund/Return Policy", until it's not very necessary to question the customer. Genuine reasons would always find a green signal.Return Timeline Window
Once the product is delivered to the customer, they will have a timeline of 15 days under which they can place a return/refund request through the website, app or other available modes.
After a return/refund request has been placed, the customer would be notified of the pickup date and time that has been arranged. For convenience, the tracking details of the pickup agent could also be conveyed. Refund/Return Criteria At Pickup
The following criteria should be met at the time of return pickup. In case, the delivery executive finds any of the criteria not being met, then the agent has full rights to decline the return request.Right Product
The product at the time of return should be the same as of the one delivered earlier to the customer. It should have its proper labelling and MRP tag, so as to ascertain the authenticity.Every Item Included
Anything and everything that came along with the product should be present, including manuals, guides, or any other accessories as such.Packaging Box Undamaged
The product's packaging box should be undamaged.Undamaged Product
The product should not be harmed or damaged in any manner. It should refrain from any kind of dents, marks, etc.Unused Product
The basic check and usage (checking and introspecting the product) is fine, but other than that the product should not be extensively used in any case. It should not be washed, soiled or have any kinds of stains on it.
For those, who have chosen Refund as their option will have to wait until the seller doesn't receive back the product. Once the seller has received and reviewed the returned product, your refund would be processed. On an average, the amount should get reflected in your original payment method in a matter of 5-6 business days.Points To Ensure Smooth Return Pickup:
In case, you are notified that the product is delivered, but haven't received it, then should at the earliest inform us. If you delay in such a situation, it may cause inconvenience to you only.
The pay-on-delivery (POD) orders refund would be processed directly in the provided/linked bank account. Try to ensure that the bank account's registered name is the same as that of your account. Once the field executive is out for pickup, you are advised to keep the product ready, along with all the necessary tags, labels, accessories, etc, as already discussed.