Decorative Wooden Wall Mirrors
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
- Best Selling
Recently Viewed Products
Wall Mirrors; the classy and necessary piece for your home
Mirrors are a staple in every household. When you place a full-length wall mirror in your home, it should reflect positive and energetic things, like a beautiful view, a positive corner of your home. It should make your space look bright by reflecting light. Mirrors can simply bring more light to your room and make it look more spacious.
Mirrors and Vastu Shastra
Wall mirrors are an integral part of if you are trying to set up your home following Vastu shastra. Vastu Shastra deals with the flow of energy. According to which mirrors are a significant element that can affect the flow of energy through your home. They can double up your prosperity, but if they are placed in the wrong direction, they can cause harm. Mirrors should be positioned to reflect light so that they can suck out any negativity from your home.
According to Vastu Shastra:
- Two mirrors should never be placed facing each other, it will harbor negative feelings.
- Ensure that mirrors in your house are there four to five feet above the ground.
- Avoid placing mirrors near the study table or your workplace as it may hamper your concentration.
- Placing mirrors near the staircase should be avoided.
- Keep your mirror clean and not hazy. Your mirror should give a clear reflection when someone stands in front of them.
- Keep track of what the mirror in your house is reflecting, they should reflect positive things.
- When placing a wall mirror, be sure that it is not leaning forward.
Mirrors and their uses
The mirror is a piece of furniture that has daily use in people’s lives. Also, it can serve a decorative purpose. Let’s look at a few of them:
➔ Placing a mirror in the room can make it look spacious. It reflects the open space of the room.
➔ Wall mirrors can maximize a room’s lighting by reflection. This will automatically make the room brighter. Arrange the mirrors to reflect natural light during daytime and artificial light after sunset.
➔ You can use mirrors for decorative purposes also. Decorative wall mirrors can be used to give a fresh look to some dull space in your house. You can also put small and medium-size mirrors with decorative frames to make a mirror wall on a particular wall especially, in the living room.
➔ If you have a chandelier in your house, try placing a mirror to reflect the beauty and light of that. It can also provide a beautiful illusion of lights in that space.
What to expect from DecoreMantra?
We at DecoreMantra stock up our collection with the best quality products at an affordable price. Some of our versatile collection of large wall mirrors include -
- Rectangle Wall Glass Mirror and Large Decorative Wall Mirrors in multi-color
- Wall Mirrors with Fibre Frame
- Rectangle Wooden Decorative Wall Mirror in Golden Colour
Bring home a full-length wall mirror and light up your space. Visit DecoreMantra to get the best collection. You can get hold of your wall mirror hassle-free as it will be delivered to you carefully.